- This policy covers how Casino 770 treats personal information that Casino 770 collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Casino 770 products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Casino 770 does not own or control or to people that Casino 770 does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Casino 770 collects personal information when you register with Casino 770, when you use Casino 770 products or services, when you visit Casino 770 pages or the pages of certain Casino 770 partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Casino 770 may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. When you register with Casino 770 and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Casino 770 collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Casino 770 automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Casino 770 cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Casino 770 does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Casino 770 under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Casino 770 communicate with you about offers from Casino 770. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Casino 770 works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Casino 770 may set and access Casino 770 cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Casino 770 service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Casino 770 Newsletter, that are considered part of your Casino 770 account.
- You can delete your Casino 770 account by requesting this from our support.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Casino 770 may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Casino 770 account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.